Site Overlay

Heartworm 及其他預防

首頁 討論群 @ 舊網站資料 Heartworm 及其他預防

• This topic is empty.
正在檢視 1 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 作者
    文章

Nocturne : 戴醫師您好,

1.可不可以請您幫我confirm一下狗狗(成犬)需要的健康檢查,保養及除蟲之類的項目, 我擔心我可能漏了東西…
    (牠現在九個月大, 幼犬的預防針都打了)

每天: 刷牙, 梳毛, 擦身體/腳
    每個月: (June to November: 有蚊子的季節) Heartworm pill
    p.s. 我的狗狗從小開始就吃藥預防, 並沒有檢查到底是否有蟲…我需要讓牠去做檢查先嗎?
    每年: 洗牙, “預防針”, 狂犬病疫苗, deworm
    p.s. 那個預防針是指八合一嗎? 英文是什麼呢?

我是不是在牠滿一歲就開始洗牙跟打成犬預防針呢?
    2. 除flea 看我醫生給我的資料是說從June 到January, 不過我november 就沒給牠除跳蚤了… But I haven’t seen any flea or external parasite on my doggie. Are those parasites very difficult to find? Cuz I haven’t seen one before so I don’t know what they look like… Do I still have to give him the drug(我是用滴的那種)?

3. He keeps eating snow when I take him out these days, is it okay? (he just keeps EATING the snow and ice… and when we stopped him, he would stop for a while, does something else, run around, and then goes back to eating again)

4. Sometimes he pick up stones, twigs or anything that stands out from the ground and then bring the stuff to us… I tried to say “Nononono!” but he still does it. He doesn’t pick up stuff when he’s on-leash, but will do it if we let him running loose. NOW, the problem is that we tried to train him by giving him treats if he picks up something and then drop it on-command, but the result is — he picks up stuff so then he can drop it and gets the food! Do you know how I can teach him not to bring us any junk from the ground?

Thank you so much for your help!

大敦寵物醫療中心院長戴更基醫生 : 1.DHA2PL-P(plus coronavirus)
    2.sure, you still can give your doggie topical medication
    3.It’s Ok if the snow is clean.
    If you want to stop this behavior, try to praise him when he stop eatting, not punish him while he was eatting!
    4.vocal punish him with NO! while he was trying to pick up the stuff!,if he stop picking , praise him immediately within 2 second! This is the best way to deal with your problem!

正在檢視 1 篇文章 - 1 至 1 (共計 1 篇)
  • 「@ 舊網站資料」討論已關閉,無法發表主題與回覆。
Copyright © 2024 大敦寵物行為專科醫院. All Rights Reserved. | by Dr.Penny Tai, DVM, MVs, CVB
Facebook
Instagram